Thursday, August 6, 2009

Spiders and favorites

The thing of the DAY (August 6th 2009): are spiders.

Yesterday we've seen "Along came a spider". It was good. I love Mika Boorem. She's amazing.

Also - Denizens! Attention! would be my favorite thing so far. The characters are awesome. I looooooooove Winston's bunny hat and glasses. So cute!

And by the way - new page rules. Can't wait for more! --->>>>

I wrote this kind of post before, but since than I've discovered some more exiting films that I want to see -
  • Shorts
  • Fairytale: A true story
  • Little Princess
  • (500) Days of Summer
  • Holmes
  • Julie & Julia
  • Once
  • Inkheart
I also wanted to list some episode series that I'd like to see, but I didn't think of a full list yet so yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are about to leave a comment on this entry. Please, don't be rude!