Sunday, August 30, 2009

loltracks

The THING OF THE DAY (August 30eth 2009) are soundtracks.

The only two things I've ever had some sort of addiction to are movies and music. When these two are together they ether make a musical or a soundtrack. Since I consider musicals a bit silly, soundtracks come to me first. Luckily, I've heard a lot of music and have seen enough films to have some sort of favorites. So, I want a bit of your precious attention on the list of my favorite TV/Movie soundtracks (which you need to hear).
  • Various tunes from the soundtrack to Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain
    • composed by Yann Tiersen
  • "What is a youth?" from Franco Zeffirelli's Romeo&Juliet
    • composed by Nino Rota
  • "Laura's theme" and most of the music from Twin Peaks (TV)
    • composed by Angelo Badalamenti
  • "Gollum's song" from The Lord of the Rings film trilogy
    • sung by the marvelous Emiliana Torrini
  • "Buckbeak's flight" from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban film.
    • composed by John Williams
  • "Follow Me" from The Ghost in the Shell: Innocence
    • sung by Kimiko Itoh

Of course, this is not the full list, not even close. Just a quick reminder for future (yes, I forget things I like. Highly contagious by the way). But I hope you've read it and heard it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are about to leave a comment on this entry. Please, don't be rude!