Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The good, the bad and the awesome

Hello thar! Oh my, it feels like I didn't write here in ages...

Anyway, instead of "the thing of the day" you will receive a chart of NEWS! VERY IMPORTANT NEWS!

AWESOME news: there is something in my life that had become true after about 13 years of whining... I. HAVE. A DOG!!!!! (omg caps lock and five exclamation points) Yes. YES. YEAS! His name is Smokey and he will turn 3 months tomorrow. We've got him very cheap. In fact FREE. And yet he's a German Sheppard with a great family tree and history. No jk! He came free with one deal - we take him to the guys who gave him to us two times to have babies. Than he's ours 4evar.


GOOD news:
I'm going to get a new laptop soon. I've already got my school things, so yeah!

Semi-BAD news: I don't think that someone actually reads this. Lately, I've got addicted to livejournal. I've seen awesome people and communities there, so I'm thinking of using it instead of this journal. But, of course, I'll leave this as an archive and maybe even write here time-to-time. I guess I'll have to decide this more properly, because I didn't think of everything yet.

BAD news: I've given up being a vegetarian after a week (or more?) of trying. I guess syberian girls can't survive without meat. Or, maybe, that's just my "always-try-to-be-thin" habit.

So yeah, that's it. I'm going to think over the destiny of this poor blog. Anyway, whatever I decide, let's hope I will no FAIL again. Or Edward Cullen will cum and bite me D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are about to leave a comment on this entry. Please, don't be rude!