Sunday, August 30, 2009

MY GOD! It's an update.

Finally, an update here. I know it's been almost NINETHOUSAND!!!!! years since I've wrote something here. I don't think anyone will ever read this, but if somebody does, please note the following excuses that I've came up with -

  1. I'm moving to a new place.
  2. I don't have a computer yet.
  3. I didn't decide which blog I'll be using.
  4. I now have a dog, so my daily duties have increased.
  5. I have watched an awful lot of movies (which is not really a good excuse).
  6. And even though I don't have a computer yet, my sister and I are already planning another (boring for you, exiting for us!) project, which is our website.
This post is unusual, because I've already written everything I had to say about my social and not very social lives, and the next post is probably going to be all about dorkieness - which is considered normal for this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are about to leave a comment on this entry. Please, don't be rude!