Thursday, July 23, 2009

First veggie blog and swirls.

Thing of the DAY (07/23/09): is this - The 20questions game.

Mostly and obviously because it's awesome, also because it's really fascinating how this thing actually guesses what's on your mind. The other reason is that I won THREE games, which describes me as a clever-minded person. Oooh, yeah.

To be exact, I won one music themed game when I guessed Ringo Starr and I won one Harry Potter game as I guessed Romilda Vane. My third lucky winning is only three fourths of a truth because the A. I. actually got it right (Thomas O'Malley from Aristocats on the Disney themed game) ... but it took it more than 20 questions to guess.

Also I was really impressed when the machine guessed the movie Labyrinth right. It took the A. I. about 25 questions to guess but I think it's totally still a win. I mean, how the hell would it guess the Labyrinth (especially with my oh-so-clever mind).



Ok, enough about the game - I want to write about what gave me nightmares last night -


It's an amazing manga by Junji Ito. Ok, alright, I admit - yesterday I had a bad dream and I woke up at 5 in the morning. The last thing is practically usual for me... well... maybe, the first too, but it's not the whole idea of the idea I wanted to reflect by writing this crappy sentence. The main idea is that I LOVE horror comics and I LOVE this, particular - Uzumaki , but I never actually had nightmares about it. If you are reading this, and you don't really enjoy swirly-eyed school girls, and you are very sensitive, and you don't want to have bad time sleeping - I'm sorry. I don't think you will find it enjoyable to read this, even thought Junji Ito is so amazing.

Also, even though I've just written a whole paragraph about flashandbloodandhorror, this is my first blog entry while being a vegetarian. That's right! I've been thinking about this the whole half of the year, and from yesterday on - Ama's only eatin' cabbages. =D

(Ok, that was lame, I'm eating everything except for non-vegetarian products. LOL.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are about to leave a comment on this entry. Please, don't be rude!