Friday, July 24, 2009

Alice

Thing of the DAY (07/24/09) is Scorch.

I call it that, because I'm looking forward to write another entry later today. If I don't I'll just rename it.

Ok, Scorch is awesome, and the new chapter amazes me, and I love absolutely EVERYTHING about this comic! Belfry Twins are doing a lot like me and my sister. In my own strong, whatsoever, personal opinion.

Ok, in this post I wanted to write a little list of films that I'd really like to see -
  • Phoebe in Wonderland
  • Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland
  • Where the Wild Things Are
  • Slumdog Millionaire
  • My Sister's Keeper
  • Mirrormask
  • 9
  • Caroline (in good quality)
Alice in Wonderland is something that's meant to be fascinating. Not to forget - a good quality trailer. I'm really exited of Burton's idea of making Alice, because I always thought that he would be a perfect director of the movie version. I'm very amazed by the fact that my "wish" kind of already came true. Let's all hope that the film approves itself.

By the way. I was thinking - is there really a person in the world who hates Alice's Adventures in Wonderland? I was thinking about it this whole morning, and I didn't come up with a decent answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are about to leave a comment on this entry. Please, don't be rude!