Saturday, July 18, 2009

Browsing...


This is just because we're so easy to buy, people!


Ok, so I've spent the whole day browsing xkcd. This is genial.

The other thing I've been addicted to lately is "Rabbit Heart" by Florence+The Machine. I'm even planning to create a sort of thing like a "thing of the day", so I can remember the littlest and, I dunno, it just sounds fun.

Hopefully, I've stopped thinking about school... not! I'm still thinking about getting back to school, and how much it's gana suck. Basically, I'm scared of new things, thats why I'm so afraid. I mean, the school isn't new, but the material is... well, why do I even bother...

The other thing is that I've noticed A COMPLETE LOSS OF CREATIVITY! Yeah! My drawings had been bothering me a lot. They all are just like one big meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh! I really need to draw bodies and animals, and the background more. Otherwise there are just boring faces.

Also, I really want to play Sims 3 and to get out of the house.

kthnksbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are about to leave a comment on this entry. Please, don't be rude!